LINKS AROUND PINGUICULA
- SundewMatt : Carnivorous Plant
Grower Since 1984
DEDICATED TO THE CULTIVATION AND PRESERVATION OF DROSERA
I am always looking for new contacts living in or travelling to Africa,
South America or other tropical / subtropical places.
Please visit my website at http://www.sundewgrower.com/index.html
Yes it is not on Pinguicula but we share the same passion for our plants and their preservation...E. Partrat
- Stefan Len▀en is building up his website on carnivorous plants here : www.stefans-carnivoren.de. The specific page dedicated to Pinguicula can be found here : Pinguicula
Jean-Jacques LABAT is for me the only person in the world able to keep a
multi-genus carnivorous plants collection and one of the best grower worldwide.
He is in charge of a carnivorous plants nursery in south-west of France and
sells top-quality plants, a good amount of my Pinguicula come from his
nursery. Do you know that he is in charge too of a carnivorous plants botanical
Oliver Gluch, is one of the best Pinguicula grower worlwide. You can't be
a true lover of the genus Pinguicula if you don't know his wonderful
- Serge Lavayssiere, one of the VIP in the French carnivorous plants society DIONEE and a good friend. His site is a must for all beginners and for the others too.
- Jean-Franšois Fougere (JEFF), keen on ants plants and Pinguicula.
- Mike Wilder's web-page. Another well-known Pinguicula lover.
Gerard Dumont, an incredible site about Sempervivum and Jovibarba. A model I
would like to emulate with my own site but I am just a beginner !
An online resource for lovers of gardening.